Who We Are
We are The Lions Club of Tumbler Ridge, BC, chartered on April 13,1984. We are an internation organization serving the needy in our community and supporting:
- Diabetes education
- Blindness prevention
- Used eyeglass recycling
- Summer reading programs
- Easter Seal House
- Family Assistance program
- Minor sport leagues
- And much more
Our membership is 1.4 million world-wide with 37 members in Tumbler Ridge.
What We Do
- Operate Lions Flat Bed Park (May to September)
- Sell Daffodil Pins for Cancer (Spring)
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Pancake Breakfast for Grizfest (August)
- Sell "Duckies" for the Duckie Race (Labour Day weekend)
- Operate the Arena Concession (November to March
- Operate the Bingo (Monday nights, September to June)
- Volunteering to help with your next event!
- And of course Barbeques for all types of functions!
Is This For You?
- Want to make a difference in your community?
- Want to help those in need?
- Want to make new friends?
- Want to get involved in projects that can help save lives?
- Want to share your skills and knowledge?
- Want to be a part of a large internation organization?